Thursday, February 05, 2009

Wow!! 3 posts in one day!

In other family news, my parents finally got their mission call. They will be spending 18 months in the Toronto east mission (for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints). We are excited for them and we are also excited because on their way from the MTC to Toronto they will be passing right through Indiana and so will stop and spend some time with us. We are all excited, but Reagan is counting the days until they arrive. Another bonus - they will get to see the musical!! Mom has always wanted to see Eric in a play (and Justine!). Also, my sister will come up from Florida with her two little boys and spend some time as well. It will be a fun and CRAZY time! I will be in rehearsals during that time as well, so it will be a real whirlwind.

Oh - I finally got my score for 'Grease'. About 4 weeks until the show - I've never had such little time to prepare! Wish me luck - only 181 pages this year!

1 comment:

TotallyContent said...

So glad that your parents finally got their mission call, and how fun that you will be able to see them soon. You better get off of here and go practice that music....Love ya!