Thursday, April 13, 2006

Done at last!

Filed my taxes this morning - what a relief! Going to celebrate by having a French Silk Pie Blizzard - the best Blizzard flavour ever!! It's been a busy week - Easter tuning rush. Only one more day to go though! I have still managed to plug away at my odds'n'ends house projects. Did some painting and finishing this evening. The mirror I took to have framed is ready, so things are moving along even if it is painfully slow.
I was tuning about 30 miles north yesterday and my van started acting wierd, then my 'service engine soon' light came on. I was worried, but I made it home and then to the repair shop. It turns out it was just a spark plug. What a racket! I thought it was a big deal if the service engine light came on, but next time I am going to have Tracy check the little stuff first before we take it to the dealer! $75 to have one spark plug replaced!!
The weather has really warmed up. I hoped that I would have a few weeks between turning my furnace off and turning my air conditioner on, but it only turned out to be a few days! The upstairs air conditioner came on today - and would have come on yesterday if it had been turned on. That's Indiana for you.

No comments: