Tuesday, November 08, 2005

An old flame rekindled

I was kind of bored the other day - not that I didn't have anything to do - so I started listing things on ebay. It's been a long time since I've taken the time to do any selling and it's been very refreshing! I am listing a few items for friends and a few things of my own, and the auctions are going great.

Now for something completely different. What is it with teenagers? I don't remember doing too much sneaking around my parents backs, but my 14 year old has been a stinker lately. I try to monitor his online time for obvious reasons - but that little beggar found out the password and has been getting on without permission. From the history, it looks clean, but that's not the point. The point is that the rule is you get online when you have permission! ARGGHHHH!!

No comments: