Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Chopin's music is wishy-washy??!!

I was tuning for a woman today who is kind of a piano big-wig around here. We were discussing some of our favorites and I mentioned that I really love Chopin. She said his music was wishy-washy!! Oh well - I like Brahms and Rachmanninoff as well as the next pianist - but I think Chopin can definitely hold his own. It was a nice change so chat with someone with some serious music background, though.

I am just unwinding from a full day of tuning with a little Josh Groban and Pink Floyd. Interesting combination, I know, but still both are soothing in different ways. Itunes is a great invention!

2 comments:

Devynn said...

Chopin is wishy-washy? Wow...she must be a music snob. Anyway, you listen to Pink Floyd? I'm shocked. I had no idea.

Laura said...

Sorry to shock you like that! I don't appreciate all Pink Floyd, just some.