Thursday, January 26, 2006

Never tuned in a sauna before...

A busy week! I was at a school prepping their pianos for a big event this weekend and next weekend. They were having heating/cooling issues and the music department was a sweltering 78 degrees! The practice rooms were even hotter. Thankfully, of the 8 pianos I worked on, only 3 were in practice rooms. The rooms are about 6 feet by 6 feet and with the door closed it was positively stiffling!! I tried tuning with the door closed and couldn't do it, so the people in the halls just had to put up with my noise! I hope they get their temperature figured out before the pianos get any permanent damage from the heat.

Not much other news. I can finally watch the wrestling meets without having to peek through my fingers. I still think it looks painful! Also been managing to get a few loose ends around the house tied up. But it seems like everytime I get a few done, something else comes up! Oh well!

1 comment:

Devynn said...

I still hate watching wrestling. I never liked watching it when Pat wrestled...yuck!