Thursday, May 21, 2009

Congratulations, Justine!! (AGAIN) and Happy Birthday, Brig!!

Last night was the final choir concert of the year. It was a lot of fun. I even got to accompany the full choir for their final song. Justine got the 'Most Valuable Female Underclassman' choir award for her choir. Way to go!! Eric and a couple of his friends did the 'Soggy Bottom Boys' song 'I am a Man of Constant Sorrows'. It was absolutely hilarious and, of course, I forgot to take the video camera!! We will try to track down someone who taped it.

In other news, we now have 3 teenagers in the house. It was Brig's birthday yesterday. We celebrated on Monday. I will get some pictures uploaded soon. He got a hamster and it is very cute. I think he was surprised! He's enjoying having the other kids a bit jealous of him for a change!! I can't believe how fast he's growing up.

Oh - they did not show 'Hotel Rwanda' in his social studies class. What a relief!!

No comments: