Friday, April 17, 2009

Quick update

I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I'd do a quick update. Not too much exciting here. I've been tuning almost everyday since we got back from spring break, so it's been busy. We had an egg hunt at my mother-in-law's last weekend. The girls decided to get haircuts (well, after Reagan saw Justine's hair, she had to have hers cut, too). I'm also posting a picture of one of the brush piles we burned in our field. We had some trees and brush cleared this winter so that we can run our irrigation system this year, so after the logs and firewood were taken out, we had some brush to burn.



3 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute hair! I so need to get Hadley's cut too! Quite the fire too!

TotallyContent said...

Cute haircuts! And is Justine wearing make-up??!!

Mick said...

Justine looks REALLY SUPER cute in that picture...Reagan does too :)